Monday, May 3, 2010

CSA Harvest

Harvest for this week: Artichokes, Cabbage, Grapefruit, Lettuce Mix, Sorrel/Oregano/Parsley (choice of, as supply lasts), Sweet Potatoes, Torpedo Onions, Yukon Gold Potatoes.

Last week I picked up our grass-fed beef share, so we're having porterhouse steaks with garlic mashed potatoes for dinner tonight. I will try to post the mashed potato recipe soon. I'll be using the Red La Soda potatoes from last week, but Yukon Golds would work perfect also.

I'm really excited for sweet potatoes again. We had a huge surge of them at the beginning of this season and I ended up making about four sweet potato pies and a sweet potato casserole (like what you get from Boston Market). Those are super duper easy and I'll also try to post those recipes this week as well.

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails